- Sharing first-hand advice and informed discussions on overcoming export challenges in Africa.
- African maritime update, covering all major ports and shipping lines.
- How to achieve more efficient logistics management for capital projects.
- Achieving maximum government support for foreign investment initiatives.
- Plans for the development of an innovative export hub for Africa.
- An in-depth examination of the African transport and logistics sectors.
- A detailed guide to renewable energy growth in Africa.
- Innovations in the continent's transport infrastructure that are currently driving a boost in cross-border trade, while also facilitating greater ease in the movement of goods.
- The many challenges being faced by multinationals doing business in Africa, including finding experts who can guide those companies through the regulatory maze.
- A vision for the future — and tapping into Africa's growing export markets.
- An exploration of the impact of blockchain on the African transport sector.
- Powering the continent – wind and solar win Africa.
Day 1 - Agenda
Monday, February 17, 2020 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
|Security checks & Registration
|At the summit venue all delegate participants will be required to go through security screening prior toentering the exhibition and conference venue.
|8:30 am - 9:30 am
|Registration / Continental Breakfast and Networking
|Join us for breakfast and coffee to kick off the event.
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Broadcaster and conference host
Cape Town – South Africa
|Room: Main Conference Hall
|Opening ceremony and Introductory remarks
|Housekeeping note by conference host
|Dr Darlington Muzeza – Zimbabwe
|Organiser’s opening remarks
|Venue Host Welcome Message
|Host country official welcome address – Ghana Government
|Honourable Deputy Minister for Trade and Industry of Ghana -