CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Your participation fee includes access to the event session presentations, permitting networking opportunities and access to refreshments and restaurants, along with the opportunity to participate in post-conference proceedings.
It does not include the VIP gala dinner and opening ceremony by the President of Ghana.
Full registration also includes the VIP opening gala dinner, so all registered exhibitors, sponsors and promoters are welcome to join this special opening event.
Please email to confirm your participation in the opening dinner.
Full registration is required once online registration is completed and must be paid in full in advance. Once registration is completed you will receive a confirmation by email and an automatic invoice will be sent within 24 hours, indicating order and registration details.
ATTES 2020 registration fees vary, depending on your choice of registration and your time of registration
- A group registration receives a discounted rate
- A country trade mission delegation is discounted
- No further registration is required as an exhibitor, partner or promoting organisation, based on an agreement with ALPHA
- Registration fees in Europe are subject to VAT and countries outside of the EU are subject to tax identification.
- Payment must be made through AIB Bank Ireland, as directed on the registration payment section
|Early bird (by 30th of January)|
|DELEGATE – FULL EVENT REGISTRATION||€650 (person outside Africa)|
|DELEGATE – FULL EVENT REGISTRATION||€300 (person inside Africa)|
|DELEGATE – ONE-DAY REGISTRATION||€250 (per person)|
|SPEAKER/SESSION MODERTOR – ONE DAY||€200 (early bird)|
|GROUP OF MORE THAN FIVE PEOPLE REGISTERED||€250 per company|
Full registration (for three days) includes:
- 1 workshop
- Panel discussions
- VIP gala opening dinner (Attended by CEOs, exhibitors, sponsors and investors only)
- Coffee breaks, three lunches
- Excursions (you must email to register or excursions)
Full registration for speaker/session moderator includes :
- The same benefits applicable to full registration
One-day registration includes:
- One- day registration programme
- One lunch, delegate bag, coffee
Press and media registration conditions
The ATTES organisers require an official document or press membership card sent to our head office in Ireland in advance in order to access the summit. Failure to comply with this registration process could hinder access to the summit. So all press and media representatives must email all documents to ATTES@alphaports.com
Student access to ATTES
University students – (undergraduate, Masters and PhDs) will receive free access to the conference sessions and Blockchain, AgriTech and energy workshops only.
All valid students must provide ID card in advance by email or access will be denied.
Once the above registration process is completed, you are entitled to access the exhibition and networking sessions but does not permit match-making and one-to-one meetings with partners. Separate match-making registration will be required.
ATTES cancellation policy –substitutions are accepted at any time
- If you are unable to attend after making payment, you are welcome to substitute another delegate at no extra charge.
- All cancellation notices must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If cancellation are received before 30 November, 2019, the ATTES cancellation policy is based on 50% refunds and only if written notice is received 90 days before the event
- There will be no refund for cancellations after 30 November or in case of non-attendance.
- Registrants that do not attend the event after the cancellation date will be liable for 100% payment of the invoiced amount.
Methods of payment
- You can register online selecting bank transfer or card payment. After 30 October only credit cards are accepted, both online and onsite.
- We do not accept CASH payment on site
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Payment made to AIB Bank Ireland