ATTES 2020 –registration terms and conditions
Is there a registration fee to attend ATTES 2020?
Yes there is a registration fees and full information can be found here http://alphaports.com/attes/register-process/
What is the cost to register for the summit?
ATTES 2020 registration costs vary, depending on your choice of registration and special areas of interest.
- Group registration receives a discounted rate
- Country trade mission delegation is discounted
- No further registration is required as an exhibitor, partner or promoting organisation – based on agreement with ALPHA. Please visit http://alphaports.com/attes/register-process/ for more information.
What does the registration fee cover?
The participation fee includes access to the event session presentations and networking opportunities, refreshments and lunch, along with post-conference proceedings. Participation status does not include the VIP special gala dinner and the opening ceremony by the President of Ghana.
Full registration includes the VIP gala dinner and all exhibitors sponsors and promoters are welcome to join this special highlight event.
What is included in visitor registration?
Delegate registration includes all that listed below:
- One workshop
- Panel discussions
- VIP gala dinner (Invitation only)
- Coffee breaks and three lunches
- Excursions (you must email in advance to register for excursions)
Full registration for speakers and session moderators includes the same benefits applicable to full registration
One-day registration includes the one-day registration programme, one lunch, delegate bag and coffee.
Is there any discount for two or more attending from the same company?
Yes, we offer discounted rates for groups attending the ATTES 2020 summit, so please contact the registration office for more information at ATTES@alphaports.com
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Substitutions are accepted at any time.
- If you are unable to attend after making payment, you are welcome to substitute another delegate at no extra charge.
- Details of all cancellations must be sent to email@example.com
- If cancellations are received before 30August, 2019, ATTES cancellation policy is based on 50% refunds and only if written notice is received 90 days before the event
- There will be no refund for cancellations after 30 August or in case of no-show.
- Registrants that do not attend the event after the cancellation date will be liable for 100% payment of the invoiced amount.
How do I make payment?
- You can register online, selecting bank transfer or card payment. After 30 October only credit cards are accepted, both online and on site.
- We do NOT accept cash payments on site
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Payments to be made to Allied Allied Bank (AIB Bank) Ireland
How you can contact usAddress: ATTES registration department, ALPHA Port Hub Association,
Lower Fitzwilliam Street,