We want to welcome your business
to Ghana’s capital, Accra
Africa’s largest Trade, Transport and Energy Summit (ATTES) on 17 – 19 February 2020 at Accra International Conference Centre. Organised by African Logistics Port Hub Association (ALPHA)
Here is an unprecedented opportunity to market or exhibit your company in one of Africa’s most stable and progressive countries.
Please complete the form below right away and one of our staff responsible for your region will contact you by return discuss available facilities in Accra.
From the drop down menu, select the exhibition or sponsorship package that interests you and we will be in touch to advise you on your needs in detail.
- Standard package (3x3 metre space and pre-built shell scheme, includes meeting table, chairs and wastepaper basket)
- Double package (6x6 metre space and pre-built shell scheme, including two meeting tables, two chairs and a wastepaper basket)
- Floor space only (3x6 metre raw space)
- Conference suite (These conference presentations are the event highlights and the main reason for attendance there is to hear the VIP speakers.)
- Delegate bag (Every delegate will receive this must-have item)
- Heavy lift technical workshops (Associate your company with these important workshops)
- Registration area (There you will have front and centre visibilitythrough your sponsorship.)
- Lanyard (Your company logo printed on event lanyards and badges which are distributed at registration to all delegates.)
- Event daily email blast (Reach the entire ATTES target community by sponsoring this daily show.)
- Signage (Sponsor the signage that is prominently placed throughout the exhibition hall and in meeting rooms.)
- Networking cocktail dinner reception/closing cocktail hour luncheon Day 1 and|luncheon Day 2 – perfect opportunities to get your message across to a diverse captive audience.)
- Coffee break
- Hotel key
- Platinum sponsors (€15,000)
- Gold sponsors (€12,000)
- Silver sponsors (€10,000)
- Associate sponsors(€8,000)